Tuesday 10 June 2014

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today? ... oh the irony! It seems more like why do today something that can wait for tomorrow!!!
Little Bean arrived in our lives 12 weeks ago and quite frankly turned our life on its head!!! As a mother of 4 daughters already I thought I knew it all and had certainly found my 'way' of doing things. However Bean decided to shake things up a little... and life has never been the same since!
After a lot of guilt ridden evenings thinking of all the things I wished I had done with my girlies I have started this blog to document the things I HAVE done! This is by no means a place for me to brag... simply a place for me to seek comfort that when life is hectic and the days fly past I can pause a reflect on our little successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment